Monday 30 September 2013

3rd year LD

So back at it again, in third year now. Have been going to extra life almost every night which is great! This is the first of hopefully many LD posts. Lately I've been trying to move away from the Hampton esk looking drawings, trying to add more gesture and line quality, but struggling hard. Starting to study Loomis hopefully he can help me :|  but lots more LD to come!
If your reading this you can also expect some 3D character models currently in progress and some group film stuff! (Also 3D) AND I also want to update my blog header with a more Swordinary motif.
Anyways if you like, follow me because right now I"m preaching to 5 followers :(.
A couple pen drawings done in class on newsprint

A little compilation of costume, X-life, and cafe sketching in pen
And some hand practice also in pen





No comments:

Post a Comment